Friday, May 30, 2008

My First pot of Orchid


I got this pot of Orchid when I went to collect my car from the workshop few days ago. I thought it was a kind gesture. If the customer is not happy with their workmanship, at least their their anger would be initially suppressed by the pot of beautiful Orchid. 
I've never grown flowers before, and so the lack of knowledge in taking care of one right now. I'm not too certain on what to do with it ,apart from the very obvious- watering it. But how many times a day?!? 
I've noticed that the petals don't look like it's blossoming, and two pink stalks are hanging down.
I'll continue pouring the love that it needs, and see how it turns out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice.....
is it still alive now?? hehe. Its great to have a pot of flower/ plants. even some fresh flowers to put at your desk /house- if u can afford! its always refreshing and rewarding :)

daytonight said...

i know. i'm struggling to keep it alive now.
i just found out that some of the leaves have turned yellow. now i'm trying to figure out what has gone wrong with it.
i've placed it at the balcony today for it to get some sunshine and some air.
i'm plannign to get more plants. basil and cactus would prob be the next on my list.