Sunday, October 26, 2008

Il Solito Posto



It was a lovely day with the temperature peaking at 33 degree yesterday, and I simply could not justify having dinner at home, eventhough I probably should have as exam's round the corner. Il solito posto is located in the city, and the place itself is small but gives off an english cottage home  feeling. 


this hub is separated into two sections: fine dining/bistro. Bistro only serves a handful of pasta dishes, entrees and desserts. the pasta I had last night, was probably the best I've ever had. I had Cassercia served with chicken, mushroom, pancetta, spring onion and cream at a price of $ 27.50. and It was absolutely amazing.
Tiramisu is a must have too! 

Its definitely the"must go place of the month!". This has also made me realized that there are a lot of hidden gems in Melbourne city itself. 

Il solito posto
113 Collin street,Melbourne 3000

No comments: