Thursday, June 19, 2008

You never know till you try.....


Who on earth would have guessed the girl who used to sit in front of her tv 24 hours, would actually get her ass off and start running....
 
I took up running in an attempt to lose weight in December and has been running religiously since then.  This has taken a turn recently, by training to run even longer distance. My personal goal now has been set at completing a marathon hopefully by beginning of next year if not earlier. At the look of things, it seems a bit bleak. Merely for the fact that time is not on my side. Not to mention, the laziness in me at times as well. 

Pertaining to this, I was told that I had to run at least 10-20km 2-3 times and a 30km run each week to be able to train myself up for a marathon run. oh my...

To mark my commitment towards long distance running, A very thoughtful friend has given me a picture of me running at the start of the 14.14km race I recently completed. Now let's hope that's the start, and many more photographs to be added to the collection. 



 


2 comments:

SeanT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SeanT said...

You can do it!!!
Like the girl in the movie shouts
Run, Chrystella, Run!!