Sunday, August 24, 2008

McDonald breakfast


I know i shouldn't be writing about food all the time. but I really can't help it, as food is probably the biggest indulgence i have at this present time.

Just a little insight to my life, A very good friend of mine,D and I drive around Melbourne every sunday to source for the heartiest breakfast. However, recently, Since he started working on Sunday, We haven't had much time to wander around. a perfect example would be today, Kept in mind the fact that D is a bit unreliable when it comes to time, I've pre arranged a breakfast venue which is near his work place so that we could enjoy breakfast and coffee quickly before we disembark in our separate ways. As it turned out, Bistro D'Orsay is closed on sunday, and none of the restaurants nearby were opened.As we were pressed for time,  We had no choice but ended up in McDonalds.

McDonalds, is definitely a great place to grab a quick coffee, muffins ,burger and hash brown. Actually that said, I think it would only be a great fast food place in most of the asian countries, where Western breakfast is hard to get. In Melbourne, streets are filled with worthy cafes. 
Sadly to say however, My MacBreakfast was not a very emotionally fulfilling breakfast. The muffin is a bit too soft, too moist and crumbles too easily. The cappucino that I had was decent but it could have been better. The good thing about is is that it's everywhere. On the contrary, the quality is not as fine, 

little crew's rating: i'll leave that up to you. :)

3 comments:

kczenitsuj said...

Lol..my dear, the only part of your little crew with you that day is D. But you do seem to be posting about food quite often lately. I didn't know D was working! I should come accompany your Sunday brekky searches.

daytonight said...

oh my god. i didn't know you know that i'm blogging. yeah. i have been talking abotu food a lot. and my little crew : taht includes me as well. so that made it two people. so it's a crew! lol:)
anyway come over on sat , and we'll have breakfast on sunday morning.
yeah he's working. at a very highly reputable store.

kczenitsuj said...

Hahaha, you showed me remember?Lol. will come by soon. Rock pool looks greattt!!! (The food I mean)