Friday, August 15, 2008

Movida- spanish restaurant


One of the things that I regret the most when I was in Barcelona was the fact that I did not get to visit a Tapas bar.Being a rather poor travelling student, chinese food was what we indulged in throughout the entire christmas holidays.I could still remember vividly that main streets of Barcelona are inundated with Tapas bar. 

Not knowing what a Tapas Bar serve, I visited Movida without expecting much. I remember walking out of the restaurant after that in amazement, wanting for more. Movida is situated in the heart of the City of Melbourne. its located in a small alley way off Flinders street. Being rated the best spanish restaurant in Melbourne, It was undoubtedly packed with people. It's a contemporary fine dining place. Tapas dishes came in small portions. So it would be great to go with a group of friends, and order a few tapas dishes to share.  This lunch did set me $50 back. 


1 Hosier Lane,
Melbourne

My little crew rating: 18/20

No comments: